Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Sale Set At 60%

I'm having a 60% off sale at all my stores until the end of the month.  Also, make sure you check back for freebies if you like my glitter because I've made a ton of it over the past few days.  Some of the glitter will go here as a freebie & some will go into the stores.  I've made so much glitter because my external hard drive, containing all my files, crashed.  However, thank the Lord, I did have a back up but no where to back the files up to until I received a replacement drive.  I said all that to say this...the only thing I could find to do, that didn't require my lost files, was make glitter.  My oh my....what a mouth full.  Anyway, be sure to check back for the glitter.

Also, I plan on retiring a great deal of my kits sometime this month so if you've been thinking about taking me up on my "Buy My Store" offer then do it soon before many of the kits are gone.

Hugs coming to all of you for the comments....keep'em coming, I just love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment