Monday, October 8, 2012

****And Then There Was More Glitter

Okay dear blog friends out there.  I have 3 of the last 5 sets uploaded now.  It takes soooo long to upload these files that I feel the need to explain myself.  Anyway, after this I have 2 more & that will be it for the glitter for a little while anyway.  That may be it for the glitter but I will still be offering  different freebies on a regular basis so please be sure to check back.  Also, be sure to check my stores for some really good deals.






3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx so much for sharing these awesome gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, thanks to you generosity, I don't think I will have any trouble finding just the color of glitter I need for a project. I also appreciate your inclusion of the color palette. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete