Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Glitter, Glitter & More Glitter

Here's the first of many sets of glitter.  I'm uploading a total of 18 sets. lol  If you like glitter then be sure to check back in the next few days because I went crazy making glitter.  My external hard drive crashed & I went about a week with no graphics on my computer.  So to try & stay civil I just kept making glitter.  I hope you can find a use for it.  Some of the color will be Autumn colors & the others are just bright colors.








4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome to share all these with us, thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. many ta's for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete