Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas Glitter Blog Freebie_CU4CU

Hi everybody.  This is a mixture of solid & multi colored glitter.  ONLY the solid colors are available in Jpeg format.
I hope everyone has a Merry Chritmas and that you can find a use for this glitter.  Hugs to everybody.  Brenda

FYI:  You will notice I'm using a new file storage system.  I tried multiple times to renew my 4shared system, I even wrote to them twice, but no luck.  They only use a 
payment system now that I couldn't figure out.  Believe me I've never tried so hard to give money away...lol



CLICK PREVIEW FOR DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! You don't see multi colored glitter very often. I MUCH prefer your new download system to 4 Shared. They did you a favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton for leaving a comment, it's the only way I know people are here. Also, thanks for you kind words.

      Delete
  2. Thank You for the wonderful glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your awesome gifts !

    ReplyDelete