Monday, February 11, 2019

New Freebie From Brenda's Scrap Design

This is a complete set that I made a few years ago but never put in my stores.  Each file has an insert that tells if it is commercial use or R4R.  Please follow my terms for each folder.  Thanks for visiting & I hope you can find a use for these.  There are 112 elements, 40 papers, 5 set of styles & 5 complete alphas.
Full Size Alphas

Tagger Size Alphas

Full Size Elements

Tagger Size Elements

Full Size Papers

Tagger Size Papers

Styles

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a gorgeous kit!! :) I love it all and just love love your design style!! Thank You so very much for sharing your hard and talented work! :) Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comments like this makes it all worth it. Thank you so very much for taking the time to let me know you were here & for the kind words. Hugs. Brenda

      Delete
  2. Fab Colourful Kits & Alphas Thanks So Much For Creating & Sharing Hugs:)x

    ReplyDelete