Wednesday, October 6, 2021

200 Patterned Halloween Styles

 Here you have 200 Halloween styles.  I have the .png, .pat & .asl files included.  If you don't use Photoshop then you can always use the pngs.  I spent a lot of time making the individual tiles so if you need the patterns to appear in a different size then please write to me at brendasscrapdesign@gmail.com & I will explain how to manipulate the pattern.  If you do write to me please put "HELP WITH STYLES" in the subject line.   I hope you enjoy them & biggggg hugggggs

2 comments:

  1. I jusr want to cry. You are so good x 2. Your talent is a wonderful gift from God and your kindness is a wonderful gift to God and all your fans! I was afraid we'd never hear from you again when you "retired". Instead, we consistently receive wonderful presents from you. And I am so greedy. I already have more styles than I can ever use from you. Yet here I am grabbing new styles as slick as wd-40! Well, not really that fast. I am at the end of the line from ATT with no other options. It's a crappy line and the Internet goes down every time it rains. But as soon as the files download I will be installing!!! You are such a treasure, dear Brenda. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Cully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say enough about how this makes me feel. You're so very kind & you made my day. God bless you.

      Delete